Wed, Jul 07|
Architectural Committee Meeting via Zoom
Time & Location
Jul 07, 2021, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM
About the Event
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 889 8269 0380
Tanterra Homeowners Association
Architectural Committee Agenda
July 7, 2021
1. Open forum – Each homeowner has 2 minutes
2. Approval of meeting minutes from June 16, 2021
3. Approve or Disapprove Architectural Change Application
a. 18646 Shady View Lane – Replace sliding glass door with 4’x’3’ window
b. 18709 Considine Drive – Replace sliding glass windows and doors
c. 18825 Heritage Hills Drive – Install solar panels on roof
d. 3311 Tanterra Circle – Replace front window
e. 3001 Quail Hollow Terrace – Replace roof shingles, install vents, replace skylights
f. 3401 Tanterra Circle – Change current paver patio into a stamped concrete patio with divided sitting wall
g. 3316 Tanterra Circle – Repair of existing concrete outside of entrance door and adding 300sf of patio with stairs
4. Approve or Disapprove Violation Response to 2021 Inspection
a. Violation # 7 – Received response dated July 2, 2021 – homeowner has hired a contractor to replace the fence
b. Violation # 16 – Homeowner is requesting a two month extension to repair the fence by Oct 15th
5. 2020 Inspection – 3 expired in June. Send follow up letter?
6. 2021 Inspection – Next steps?
a. Of the 21 violation letters mailed on May 15th – 2 homeowners listed above have responded with follow up plans to correct violation.
b. 19 outstanding violations require reminder notices with follow up
c. Follow up on homes who received Courtesy letter
d. Second committee drive around community to assess homes that need grass cutting, dead trees, etc.
7. Discussion questions for the BOA Board or Legal Council - Update